Just a quick reminder…

If you made improvements to your home in 2006, you may be eligible for one of the Energy Tax Credits.

Improvements such as adding insulation, replacement windows and energy efficient furnaces and air conditioning units all qualify.

The credit ranges from $50 to $500 depending on which improvements you made and how energy efficient the improvements are.

To qualify for the credit, you will need to keep your receipt and you should also have a manufacturer’s certification statement that shows the specifications of the product.

For more details about the credits available and the requirements please visit: https://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=products.pr_tax_credits#s1

Tags: , ,